Monday, January 31, 2011

Excuse Me Young Lady Did You See A Taxi Down That Block?

"No I'm sorry sir i didn't,"
"Holy C***p"

Oh America, a place where even the old timers know how to stay with it.
For the last week you could basically say I have been a sober blogger, not that blogging is bad, but in the sense that I have been studying instead of blogging, which in the end didn't help me anymore Here are the final results of my midterm experience:
  • Algebra- ? we took that today
  • Reading- ? not graded yet
  • English- 94
  • Gym- ? Wait a minute! We get a grade?
  • Science- 76
  • Music- 92
  • Social Studies- ? Not graded yet, who knows when it will be? He still hasn't given us back a test we took last month
  • Spanish- 72
The only upside is that we had a snow day allowing me the whole weekend to study for algebra, which still proved to be a bust. But you know what I am not going to let that get me down because this barking period is a time for new chances, right? (right natalie!) Oh thank you reassurance.
I am really going to try my best this marking period, I mean everyone says that but I actually mean this. It's just hard in a way because I have an extremely hard concentrating on things, not that i have like A.D.D or anything, though I might :), I just like to devote my time to things I care about the most. I like to call it complete laziness living with passion.

(Sorry If I Just Blew Your Ear Drums)

Stupid blogger forced me to amazing blogger gave me the pleasure to upload this as a video so i uploaded the picture I took from Avril Lavigne's new video "What The Hell." To be honest I was really disappointed with the video. I felt that it was just stupid, I mean I get it what the hell (maybe I am just too demanding), anywho if you want to see Avril Lavigne disrespect her boyfriend click here. Though a cool thing is her mom made her first on camera appearance as the lady Avril greets in the vintage shop.

But a video I can not get over is this one right here.

I love Bon Qui Qui (: she always makes me laugh. I will definitely comment on your posts as soon as I can, but for now I have to go, I have to finish my Spanish project.

Thanks For Listening To My Rant,

~(A Very Grateful) Natalie

6 comments:

ellie said...

Hey, great update! You have a cool voice.

caitlin and megan said...

That was nice of you to talk to us. I hope all goes well with the project.

lucy and sarah said...

Spanish..what can you do? Hope you get through the week. A snow day here.

Lux and Stan said...

wow, about the grades. hope you celebrate soon.

cait said...

OH YEAH! For music. Go you. I like your voice.

molly said...

Hope you are having a good week. Cool grades. I can say I struggled...A Lot. Great voice, too.