Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What Is It About Nail Polish That Makes You Feel So....

(:
Empowered?

I just had too much fun yesterday painting my nails yesterday, even though I ended up messing it up :D. But that is the fun of it right?

To all those who have taken an interest in the picture above, I will tell you exactly what this is. It is my new spanish project. I am going to be making a donkey. Or as the spanish children would say, "el burro." All that I have so far is the body, but pretty soon my donkey will come around. (Hopefully)
As for Chris, he did not get in trouble at all for destroying my other piñata. Although I did happen to find out how the remains were shredded apparently him and a couple of other of his classmates were throwing the piñata around during third period and as they say all's well bad that ends well bad. Though on the upside the spanish teacher did take an awful lot of pity on me so I think I can be gaurantee a A+ D.
But on the upper up of the up side, my friendship troubles have brewed over in a way. I mean I came to figure out that my superstitions of Gabby taking advantage of me were true, but another one of my close friends, Carolina has come around. she told me that she feels Gabby takes advantage of her too. Isn't it such fun to be a girl....................
A random fact about my project would be:
  • did you know that to make that square contraption I had to use twisty balloons?
Those balloons are so much fun, I think I want to become a clown when I grow up (not really this is more for emphasis), but I had a lot of extra ballons and made a dog and, after several failed attempts, a ballon flower.


I really don't know why this is here, but it is a nice ring (:

I remember the good old days of drake and josh. I used to love singing along to this.

Sorry for the jumbled post. I really should have had my homework done by now........

A very lazy,

~Natalie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What cool nails. All the best to the new project. I hope it goes well.

Its a struggle with girlfriends..or what are they calling them now 'frienenemies'. Yeah, sometimes, you just have wonder what they really want.

Hang in there.

Love the balloons and other pic too.

lucy and sarah said...

That is so strange about the Chris incident. You have to wonder what made him do it..and his friends.

I so love your art stuff. Hope your week is going good.

Ali is based on someone I know. She always seems happy, but I know she's been through a lot. Thanks so much for the note.

ellie said...

Beautiful nails.

Oh, I hope things get better for you this week. More snow here...haahaa..like I wanted that.

Hope you find more people to talk to..also.

molly said...

Wow, love those nails! I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

cait said...

I so love your nails. So beautiful. Hope you get through the art project. You're very artistic.