Thursday, January 13, 2011

No Wonder Everybody Hates Chris...

He's a real jerk...........

Yes, in fact I do have a right to say this. Well, I guess that me sitting here grumbling to you is not going to make you understand why it is that I am mad so here we go.......
We have been making piñatas in spanish class for about three weeks now. It is worth a test grade so i have been working extremely hard because if i get at least an A on this i will get a B in spanish for the marking period. My piñata was coming out pretty great and I had finally come to the hard surface my teacher was telling me about ( apparently the harder the better?). My piñata was too big to put in my locker so i had to carry it around, then...........I forgot it in science.......
I came back to find out my piñata had been destroyed by some kid named chris and all I saw were the shredded remains on the floor. Well, there goes my A. To any of you people thinking, "Well it is your fault you left it in science," you know what i say to that. I say "Your just grumpy because you have to make a poo." (you better flush that.......) The only difference with this Chris was he was white.

I guess another thing that could put me in a bad mood would be two girls by the name of Carolina and Gabby. My friends, my home-dogs, my girls, my bffs, my problems. I guess it is just that recently we have been drifting apart. I never really noticed how much they both took advantage of me. On my last blog i have put what i felt were requirements a friend should have as listed below:
  • someone who is far from perfect
  • someone i can laugh with
  • someone who isn't a fair weathered friend
  • someone i can trust
The funny thing would be is that now I really don't care about half these things in fact some of my views have totally changed. In a friend currently I would want:
  • Someone worth the trust
Seems pretty simple but I guess it can be hard to find. It's just the fact that most of my friends tend to take advantage of me and when I am upset leave me to fend for myself. I have recently become good friends with two girls in my class named Gianna and Katherine. They are nicer to me than some of my closest friends right now. But I guess sitting here complaining probably won't do much.

I swear this song gets me through just about anything, even if it's a little old (:

8 comments:

ellie said...

oh..I like their old stuff too.

Yeah, its hard keeping close friends. Everybody goes through changes..it seems. I'm glad you have 2 new friends to talk too.

I always felt I was never my closest friend's best friend. She'd talk to me about her bestie, her boyfriend. I felt kind of like her maid..after awhile. I don't know if she ever really noticed that..but now she's moved away, and I rarely ever see her.

That Chris is a real jerk!

Cait said...

That is just so awful about what he did to your art project. Did he have any remorse. I hope you have a good weekend.

dk;dc

Unknown said...

What a terrible thing for this Chris to do!

I'm glad you have some friends to talk too. Don't feel its always you, when you drift apart, yet I find myself beating myself up on that sort of thing.

Holly said...

That is awful to hear about your project. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

thalia said...

awww! dont worry, we all have our share of friendship issues. and hey, at least you got to make a piñata! The most exciting thing we do in our spanish class is listen to our teacher ramble on about her dead cat ):

lucy and sarah said...

Thanks for the note. Hope you are having a good weekend and you update soon.

molly said...

What are you gonna do about that project? Did someone get in trouble?

Unknown said...

Hope things are getting better.