Saturday, January 1, 2011

9 Hours And Counting

Now that's a way to celebrate................................

Happy New Years to everyone (: it seems like this year has actually gone by pretty fast. From the airport body scanners to some dude deciding he would try to bomb a truck in New York. It actually surprises me, just because somethings in this year will probably never happen again.
This years new year was different. Well by that I mean that this year I actually had people who stayed up with me. Instead of the usual nightshift at my house i went over to my friend Gabby's she thought it might be boring since it was just two people, (oh so she thinks I'm fun) but we ended up having a pretty good time. At 12:oo a.m. we went out into the street and threw those poppy thingys that make the loud sounds when they hit the ground. I can't think of it right now but oh well.
right they are called pop-its

I had a pretty darn good new years this year and to top it all off i decided to make a list of things i hope i can get done within the next year:
  1. Care Less About What People Think About Me: I guess this is a constant struggle that all people face, but sometimes it really hits me when I think that someone may think bad of me. I guess when I get older I really don't care, but I wish I could care more right now.
  2. Do Better In Algebra: I have no idea when i will use any of this junk in real life, but right now with a current C i am not doing so well and just barely getting by.
  3. Becoming More Focussed In Everything I Do: From blogging, to Spanish, to cleaning my room I am never really focussed on doing what needs to be done so i hope that maybe I can become a bit more focussed. (Wait what was I talking about...............?)
  4. Not Allow People To Push Me Around: To stand up for what I believe in even if others think that is stupid. (This goes to you judge-mental)
  5. Finally, to have a healthy happy year and to do my best in everything I do.
I guess making goals for the year actually does make things happen so let me see if I can keep these. Hopefully. Oh and for Christmas things went pretty smoothly. I got a lotion set, a stuffed animal (my mother seems to think that I like them), a pillow pet, and...............a laptop!
I know to some it is not a big deal (so much for not caring what other people think), but to me it is considering that I am in high school and just got one.

Just a Random Question:

Anyone else obsessed with Pretty Little Liars?

My Addiction Is Unhealthy

They just made a new episode and I cannot wait to see it. I really like the book series better, but the show is pretty good too. It is quite different from the Book Series. If you are wondering who A is then scroll on!


Okay to all of you who wish to not know who A is please do not read this for it will definitely ruin the series. However to those who dare to find out read on!

Okay so A is at first Mona, but them becomes Ali herself. How is this possible? Isn't Ali dead? How did Mona know those secrets? Well Mona got a hold of Ali's diary (I don't know how, but my personal preference is that it was in the things from Ali's room that were being thrown out. Anyways once Mona got this she knew the secrets and was A. However, when Mona died trying to kill Spencer Ali became A. Ali had a twin sister Courtney who was mental and sent away to an institution, but Courtney came back and switched places with Ali making Ali go to the institution. When Ali came back she strangled Courtney and put her in a hole she dug. People did not know about Courtney so they thought she was Ali. That is what happened.

Well I guess I should sign off because you might just be bored to death right now. Until next time!

~A Feeble and Excited, Natalie

1 comment:

ellie said...

Happy New Year!

Can't hardly wait for more Pretty Little Liars.

Hope everything is going OK & you have an exceptional new year!