Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Amazon.com

For some reason i seem to think if I stalk amazon.com my packages will come sooner. (: So I guess the audition went well. By well, i mean that the director did not say anything bad or too good. I just really hope i get the evil stepsister. At first i thought that, i really did not have much competition, being that no one wanted to go out for that role, but when I showed up and saw many people sitting there. Turns out they were going out for the same role i was, but that is okay. Even if i do not get step sister i can handle it (sort of, not really).
A recent video that made me laugh:


Supposedly call-backs are tomorrow for certain people, let's hope that either A they call me back and make me the evil step sister or B they don't call me back and i am still able to be the evil stepsister. If not o well there will be other plays. The only reason why i am being so up tight about this is because today some girl showed up wanting to try out for the play and she does not even go to our school! She has some disability so they are not only allowing her to try out but are giving her a role too. Let's hope its not mine because that is ridiculous.

5 comments:

ellie said...

oh now..seriously? I can't believe it.

I hope you hear good news.

Holly said...

I hope it goes great for you.

ellie said...

Thanks for the note. I hope you are having a wonderful Friday.

Kat said...

Good luck!
I hope you'll get the role!

Holly said...

Thanks so much for your notes..I hope you got the part. I hope you have a lot of fun during the break!