Sunday, July 10, 2011

Morning Sleepies

      Actually considering it is no where near noon this is pretty early for me, haha. I mean I love the feeling you get when you are up at three in the morning and everyone else is sleeping, but I hate when you wake up again to see that well, half your day is gone, but I guess today I have both sides to that.
      In other news, we start shooting on Monday for the whole film class. Our teacher decided that instead of doing short films, like everyone else wanted, we should all do spoofs of different commercials that we see on T. V. so we, as a group decided to pick:



      Yup the infamous gyro bowl. I can honestly say that it was probably the most awkward time of being in my group. Considering that the group consists of me, Gabby, and some girl in the sixth grade who is probably afraid of both of us. We were done pretty quick and then afterwards I just went on Youtube for the rest of the day, avoiding any other potentially embarrassing or awkward moments.
      Speaking of Youtube have you guys ever heard of Jenna? Okay well she has a channel called lesbian answers on Youtube where she answers questions about being lesbian (pretty self-explanatory if you ask me).




      I've liked her for about a year now and cella does now do which basically is fine by me, but the only thing I guess is I'm the type of person who usually likes the odd things out sort to say. I mean it's not cause I decide oh look nobody I know likes this band so I'm going to. It's more of I just do.
      I mean I like the fact that I can talk to someone else about Jenna, but cella is the type of person who obsesses over what she likes, and you think I'm just kidding, right? You haven't seen cella in action. When she likes something its because she really loves it. To be honest it is something I like about her. She really has a passion in her, she wants to be a lawyer when she is older, so I think that will definetely help her out. I guess I was a bit agitated, but I just can't stay mad at cella. Do you know those people who sometimes annoy the hell out of you, but you definetely know that thier intentions are good, so you could never hate them, to me, that would definetely be cella. Either that or I'm just a sucker, lol.
      As for the whole Gabby issue I'll probably just try my best to work with Gabby and make things go smoothly. I mean I am finally starting to understand why she is trying to be all nice to me. It's definetely not for my sake, or is it? Maybe I really don't understand her as much as I thought I did. To be honest I think that she is just being nice to me to look good in front of other people, but I really don't even know now. Oh well let me just be left in my contempulation.

                        A very thinky,

                                ~Natalie

5 comments:

ellie said...

I liked her story..how she explained it ..all.

Oh, well..maybe Gabby is just being Gabby.

caitlin and megan said...

That should be a great subject you chose. Hope you have a good week..A good one with Gabby too.

lucy and sarah said...

I could not sleep at all Saturday night. I slept most of Sunday too!

ivy's closet said...

The project sounds so fun. Love the new profile pic, too.

Lux and Stan said...

Hey, I hope your summer is going to get better...with Gabby too!