Friday, July 15, 2011

Hydro Bowl?



      Okay Jenna so where were you six month ago, when I needed to hear this?

      So As I am trying to hold back on posting considering that I seem to be going a bit overboard, its actually not that much as happened, as you probably can tell, but the fact that I do have quite a lot to say. I am trying to spread my posting throughout the week into different blogs and what-not. I just recently realized how long it has been since I posted on my "inspiration" blog, not that I find it very inspirational to others, haha. Yesterday our film class ended and we presented all the commericials. I think it came out okay, I mean there was a killer life alert commercial, but it was a close second sort to say. I might as well show you while I'm at this.




      Even though it was a lot of editing on my side, as well as props, I guess in the end it was a bit of a team effort. It taught me to work with people I don't like I normally would not work with, which was a good pain in the butt life lesson. A little lame? Yes, but I mean all in all, it was a pretty good time. And Now I wait, until this darn video finishes, hehe.

5 comments:

ellie said...

I liked the jingle at the end.

caitlin and megan said...

This was so cute. Love it! Hope you are having a good weekend!

lucy and sarah said...

This is so cool. Love what you guys did!

ellie said...

Wow, you are certainly getting a lot done during this class. Thanks so much for the notes too.

ivy's closet said...

What a great job you guys did!