Thursday, July 28, 2011

Boiling Down

Favim.com-18160_large

     It seems almost as if summer has just begun to blossom, yet it is almost coming to an end. I kind of wish that I could rewind life sometimes back to the moment where:
  • Me and Gabby laughed for ten minutes straight
  • Cella took me to see Demi lovato
  • I went on my first vacation
      Though I'm just the type of person that holds on to things I probably should let go of me, or am I not alone on that? Today we went back to one of our old classrooms and Aabha seemed rather well emotional. Sometimes it's okay though :). So it's seems only proper for another Pretty Little Liars song:


I have not been preparing at all for the coming school year, which I probably should, that would involving memorizing a Spanish textbook, brushing up on my math, reading all about Greek mythology, reading a book called the color of water, and getting ready for my straight four streak. I'm hoping I can accomplish some of that (if not all), but for now I'll just read my "Flawless" book.

1 comment:

Bookish.Spazz said...

Eh, I'm sure you'll be fine. Just don't let your work sneak up on you like it always does to me!