Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I've Needed To Count Sleep For Awhile Now. .

 

      See this girl above? If you looked at her picture (without the blob), you'd see that she is really pretty, right? So your probably wondering, oh Natalie, what did you do now? Well very good question:
      I've gotten myself into, yet again, another pretty ugly situation, not that I really believe that Ellis is going to do anything potentially violent, it's just that I feel bad that she thought this was towards her, if she is reading this. I am truly sorry Ellis, trust me, this was not towards you, though I highly doubt that she would take the time to track down my blog.
     But oh well, I think a funny thing about this blog is that I seem to just be posting just about everything bad in my life, does that ever get annoying? Well, at least for me, it is my way of venting, to a laptop with internet access, hehe.
      So I have decided to ask my mother for a camera. I figured that it can be a birthday present, (so I would probably be getting it around November), reason being I really love taking pictures and Carolina, the best friend ever :D always lets me annoyingly borrow her camera all the time, in fact I still have her camera charger with me right now. I really don't know how to approach my mother with this problem though considering that most of the conversations where I want something go like this:

Me: "Hey Mom can I get a . . ."
Mom: "Don't even ask"

      So today during our free time in the film class people started reminiscing about their old blogs and how they never go on anymore. So as they were doing this they were like, "Natalie I'm going to find your blog!" If you saw my face when they said this, probably priceless. So I interviened and changed my url to some wierd title that it is right now. But that really didn't work, so they ended up finding me anyways, oh well. I mean it's not like I have much to lose!



      I'm honestly in love with this song, I love Pretty Little Liars too (: I really hope that I can get a camera, I don't have anything in mind, but something above ten mega pixels would be nice, Carolina has a twelve mega pixel camera, but it is a simple camera, I have to ask her how much that was. We have plans for Saturday, so I can always ask her then.
     As for Monte Carlo, (I forgot to mention this until now), it wasn't really all that good I meant technically I can't say that considering that I didn't see the movie, instead Carolina and me snuck in to see something else,
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgHVzqBWA7kGcaS9wizXVf-Pl3pf3MyiURtPxnuvACrpIV72t7JYXzOq9LGLoxnQKdavTCrfwPtdNeeYea2vDzFsEDYt_rzK9fe_Rk_jsYrRHSPcp4_YqJAUjoifyLP6Hcw5U9ArQmfIxk/s1600/Bad+Teacher+Movie+Poster.jpg
      I have to say it was a really good movie, like seriously funny, I would definitely go to see it again, I mean other than a scene or two, it wasn't all that bad. There was the cutest four-year-old girl there me and her were like movie buds :) I was going to win her a prize from the little arcade outside the theater, but then she, unfortunately, left. I still had fun. I think the best part was Carolina trying to convince her mom that Monte Carlo was three hours long.
      Well no need to go on ranting about my life to you, be free little birdie.

            Hated by Many, but loved by those who matter,

                                          ~Natalie

No comments: