Monday, February 7, 2011

"You Don't Care About Anyone But Yourself!"

Could you come back in a few minutes, your not scheduled to yell at me yet....

Oh the joys of having siblings......

Apparently I am just like my dad in the sense that I am selfish, but I really don't care right about now, I have more things to worry about. This week was the second most dreaded week, even worse than midterms. This week was........Report Card Week!
This was my face when I recieved mine.

This has been officially my worst report card yet. I mean I did not expect straight A's considering I am not the smartest child in my class, but I did not expect was was given to me at all. It basically comes to tally to this......
  • Music- 4 he gives everyone a four in his class (:
  • English- 3
  • Reading- 3
  • Gym- 2 (How is that possible! It's gym! But whatever I can handle that)
  • Science- 3
  • Social Studies- 4
  • Spanish- 2 (I saw that coming)
The grade that really confused me was the last grade I saw
  • Algebra- 0
How was this even possible? I mean I know it is not my best subject, but really? A ZERO, not even a one? These grades really confused me, but I guess I have to deal with this now. I mean I earned them, right?
But on the brighter side of things I have been learning the song ten minutes ago for the school play and I really like it
I guess it is nice to know that love still exists in a world so cold (: (feel free to skip the last part with all of that extra music)

I know I am such a dork, wait I don't have the grades for that? but hey hail to a black Cinderella! I think that is important in today's society, even though I may not be black myself it is still nice to see. Speaking of the worlds old twisted ways. Today we took a national test and at the end of the test they asked us some pretty racist questions.
  1. Are you hispanic or latina? yes, other.
  2. How would you describe yourself? Black, White, Asain.
When me and my friends picked up the paper we were all like, "Racist." Its funny if you went back to the 1980's you wouldn't here that, would you? I guess that wraps up this post, until another rant.

P.S. (this is my first time posting two days in a row, is that something to be proud of or just sad because I have no life, but anywhoo let's pretend this is a big deal.)

~Natalie





4 comments:

hollyoaks fan fic said...

It's only Monday...

Hope you survive the week. Thanks for the note.

cady said...

When I was in Cinderella, it was double-cast . . . one of the Cinderellas was Korean, and the other was, well, Aryan. And then one of the princes was Aryan and the other was half-Puerto Rican.

Holly said...

Argh..

My week has been puzzling too. Its only Tuesday.

ivy said...

Hope you have a great hump day. Hopefully report day can be redeemed somehow.