Sunday, February 6, 2011

Aol, Skype, and all that junk.....

Carolina got a skype with my help of course.........

Actually I just about made it for her, to be honest, she is not the most technologically advanced person I know. I literally went onto skype.com and created it for her, but she has one, right?
Play practice went okay. We learned the songs, "The Prince is Giving a Ball" "Ten Minutes Ago" and "Your Majesties". As usual, I provided the food for peoples lunches, though I am pretty used to that. It was just a bit awkward I guess. Carolina was in the ensemble and I am in the featured chorus so they split us up into different sections and obviously, we weren't together for some time, but on stage we were. Gabby still thinks that we are as close as ever so things were strange..
Convo 1:
Me: "You know how my mom's bestfriend's son is getting married?"
Carolina: "Yeah."
Me: "We got the invitation a couple of days ago."
Carolina: "Awww"
Me: "I know (:"
Gabby: "Wait, what are you guys talking about?"
Me: "Nothing,"
Gabby: "Tell Me!!"
Me: "My mom's bestfriend's son is getting married?"
That is basically how all our conversations went. About anything:

Me: "Can I use your pencil?"
Carolina: "Here."
Gabby: "What did you say?"
Me: "Nothing."
Gabby: "Just tell me!"
Me: "Can I use your pencil?"
Gabby: "Oh, yeah,"
Me: "No, never mind."
Now that I think about it it was quite comical (: haha. As for the weather it is still pretty cold so cold that it was worth of a facebook status.

But I guess in a way it is getting warmer each day and what-not so let us hope for the best, maybe all this snow might melt by next year, that is is we are lucky. Happy Superbowl Sunday!

~Natalie

6 comments:

cady said...

Cinderella . . . fun. I did that show myself a few years ago.

Thanks for the comment. :)

ellie said...

Oh, no..you must be driving Gabby crazy..and she you..

Great about practice. How do you find the time to do skype and food??

cait said...

I'm glad you're tech savy. Great about the play practice. Hope you are having a fun super bowl weekend!

caitlin and megan said...

You are a good friend. You really are.

better days said...

So glad the play practice went well. Hope you have a great Super Bowl!

Lux and Stan said...

Love those conversations.