Friday, February 4, 2011

Build Me Up, (Build Me Up)



Butter cup baby........

So needless to say I am pretty much in a good mood, well mostly, but of course that is just my pessimistic ways speaking. Tomorrow is our official first play practice, well for me anyways. We did have one during midterms but the next day, so that's a good excuse, right?

Apparently I was kicked out, but one complaint and note from my mother "actually written by me," and well, I am back in.
Gabby's birthday is coming up (Happy Birthday Gabby!) and I am not sure what to get her, she is one of those people that are hard to shop for, well that and the fact that I really don't want to get her something. For obvious reasons in which I have mentioned before, haha the funny thing is that in my school me and my friends would be considered that "nerds," but everyone has thier problems.
I mean I just feel like I have to act perfect around her, whenever I slip up she smiles, laughs, and then says, "Nice," Today I tripped and dropped my pinata, which I have to show you guys it came out pretty nice (: but its at school right now, and she said, "Natalie! Don't hurt it!" When she said that I sort of freaked and was like, "GOD GABBY I AM NOT PERFECT!" then she was quiet, I thought of apologizing, but she didn't seem to care, so much for that.
It may seem like I am not content, but actually I am, no really, I have gotten closer to Carolina lately and figured out that she has problems with Gabby yay I am not a psychopath!, at first I thought it wouldn't work, because it seems that Carolina can be a bit self centered, but I actually am having a good time with her. I mean we are both outcasts :D. It goes to show that friendship does prevail.
As for Gabby she has been hanging out with Kellen so I guess it's all good, for now anyways.......
Lately I have discovered that I have a real passion in writing. I guess it is really nice to see all these bloggers with the same passion. It is mostly personal stuff, as in I am afraid to show it to anyone, but I like it myself, it does feel nice to be in control (: but you guys are all so talented, I love your series and have even told my friends about them. So keep on writing.
In other news, aside from my rants, personal life the super bowl is coming up in about two days. Woohoo. I am not really cheering for anyone considering I am not a major football fan but to those of you who are have fun!



The funny thing is Gabby actually does have blonde hair and blue eyes :P

4 comments:

ellie said...

Well..we know friends are never perfect..Me, I talk to much..and I'll even find myself wanting to stop me from saying tooo much.

I'm glad to hear you are writing. It helps to get it out in words. I think. I don't like football either.

Sometimes, I just got to listen to Avril too.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the play practice! & good look with your friend's birthday, too. Thanks so much for the notes.

cait said...

Hope play practice goes great! I'm glad you got back in.

Holly said...

Wow, about getting yourself back in the play. You are gutsy. And I hope it was a good weekend. I'm sure just spending time with Gabby at a place or a movie she'd like..would be great. Then there are those little things that mean a lot. A cd mix of your favorite tunes...tunes you think she should hear. Maybe you could braid her a friendship bracelet. I have a friend who crochets. I love it when she makes me a hat. or a scarf. Maybe you could write her a story or a poem.