Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It Is Eight and I Haven't Even Started My Homework


Is that bad? Oh gosh, now I feel like a crack head I should have started my homework earlier, with that whole crack head thing, I really don't know where that came from.
I guess it is only right to give some sort of reason for my sudden disappearance off of the face of the blogspot world, but mostly it was just school. I cannot wait till Friday because then after that it is presidents day weekend. The weekend in which all the living presidents are celebrated by ruining the economy with amazing sales. I love presidents weekend. Actually, they should have a whole week for them and make everything rediculously low so that I can afford them (and I'm broke :). I cannot wait for friday.
As for President weekend plans go, I really do not have much. I have a sleepover for Gabby's birthday and play practice. It's funny considering that, for me, that is a busy weekend. I actually do not have that much homework. I have to read 40 pages, answer 14 open ended social studies questions, do algebra, and make an outline for science and then answer eight questions. Oh and unit ten in vocabulary workshop.
Wait thats a lot....
As for my whole melow dramatic drama with Gabby, its over. I mean it was just those days when you are in a mood where everyone is irritating to you. However, I have moved on from that. I am going to giver her money for her birthday though, because I really have no time for anything else. But it is the thought that counts, right?
(Oh well that explains why I feel like a crack head)

What makes the video funny is that the host is like, "Oh heck no... what kind of show do you think I'm running" and then the answer is actually up there.
I had recently seen the movie Charlie St. Cloud and to be perfectly honest it was so much more than I had expected it to be. The plot was really good. I thought it would be some predictable chick flick, I mean it was predictable, but it ended up being a really good movie. If you haven't seen it you should definitely rent it or whatever.

But something even cooler is that one of my friend's mom's son is Sam in the movie. I really just find that to be cool. In a way, I have connections. Even the socially awkward kids have thier moments.
I am going to have a huge comment montage on friday where I am going to comment on all of your blogs. It feels like forever since I have heard from ellie, how it is, heath and nick, caitlin and meagn, dk;dc, Hollyoks fan fiction, hello life, lucy and sarah, lux and stan, or something like it. I am actually proud/a bit pathetic that I know and have memorized all those profile titles, but I really love to hear from you guys, you are all amazing writers and keep it up. (Aww, corney, touching moment)
Oh wow and now it is eight-thirty.
Until next time,
~Natalie

(and then 17 minutes later I realized I forgot to hit the publish button. Happy Presidents Day weekend! Hope you go shopping :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I so like your update. I hope you have fun with Gabby. Thanks for telling me about the movie. I've been wondering about that one.

ellie said...

I was so afraid you'd gotten in some sort of trouble. Hope your weekend is fun. Thanks so much for telling me about the movie, too.

lucy and sarah said...

Thanks so much for the notes. Hope you have a great weekend!

Lux and Stan said...

Hope all is well with the play. Wishing you lots of fun this weekend. Love your humor.

caitlin and megan said...

I'm glad to find your update. I hope you hare having some fun this weekend. And NO HOMEWORK.