Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wish My Life A Good Luck

i really just love this book
Why is it that I always choose to post on the most inconvienient days? I have no idea, but any who might as well finished what I started. So I recieved questions to be answered (truthfully) and to be honest I thought I would get a few stalkers out there who'd be like where do you live, kid? but you guys are just too cool like that.




Okay so I guess first thing is first, what happened between me and Gabby? Well alot to be honest. I mean our friendship was really never built to last if you know what I mean, it was kind of always rocky (if you have read any of my previous post you probably know this). A lot of the things that she said to me were lies that she made up (hey the girl had improv skills!!) and I really just didn't like that I mean I rather have an honest and rude friend than a secretive and polite one. I guess more about that later.
As Far As the Play Goes:



Do you see the retarded girl in the corner? Guess who that be! That's right, that's me. I mean all in all the play actually wasn't that bad but I mean at least when I am older and I look back at things I have this to laugh at. Oh and just to clarify. No I didn't trip that was supposed to be part of the dance that no one else did except me. (my listening skill are quite adequate).
Wish me good luck on my end of course exam and science test.....

~Natalie

4 comments:

ivy's closet said...

How cool! Sweet that you have this video.

ellie said...

So fun. Love that you posted it.

ellie said...

So good to see this. Great performance. The first of many..I'm sure.

lucy and sarah said...

aw, this was great!