Thursday, May 26, 2011

Goodnight Sunshine



Well that is at least for a while. So how have you guys been :) I have been doing better I guess, but not much has honestly happened. But guess what we had a softball game and won today, yay for us, considering we lost last game. I actually had to show up in a t-shirt and black pants since I didn't have my real outfit, but oh well its all good now.
I have exactly 12 days till my algebra final and I am literally shitting my pants by now, but I mean I have been listening to some top quality music:
To all of you who could get through that without laughing, I congradulate you on having sympathy, but me on the other hand. I am laughing my butt off right now.




I honestly thought he was having a seizure at first too, or that he was speacial needs, but I mean that's cool man. Feel the music! But in all seriousness the real song is a lot better. I haven't been able to stop listening to it. So if you want look it up. I really <3 the fray and the all American rejects, haha. Anyways I guess that wraps things up for today. I liked posting a video in the last post so I might do more of that, but until then.........

~Natalie

P.S. I have a memorial day parade this weekend which should be fun, but I guess I will have to see!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's got a wedgie?

Unknown said...

hahahaaa..oh, wow..he's so into it..isn't he. Hurray for the game. Hope the parade is great.

ellie's desk said...

Oh..so funny..I got a good laugh too. Hope you survive your days of Algerbra.

ellie said...

Hey, fun update. I'm still laughing. Funny, I had to talk with a guy today who has a tic. He told me he was in a play. I wonder how that went.

lucy and sarah said...

I hope you have a great weekend of fun. Thanks for sharing the funny video. He has a great voice and he can play the keyboard too..He's so funny, though.