Sunday, May 22, 2011

Here's To The World Not Ending.....

Don't You Just hate it when people make up a bunch of crap and use religion as its "answer?" Well the LORD didn't come yesterday, which is too bad. I mean you never know when that day is supposed to come, but I mean being humans, of course we just have to know everything.
Though yesterday I had actually believed that maybe the world was going to end that day I mean why not? I just feel bad for the guy who invented all this hub bub about judgment day in the first place. Now the human race is going to target him out, but then again, I guess saying the world is going to end is a bit of a major step in human research and development. Oh Wells!
If the world was really ending yesterday, I guess my biggest regret would be honestly I have no idea. I asked a few of my friends the other day and thier responses were:
* Not having sex
* Not having a social life
* Not having sex
The thing is I really don't care about any three of those so when it comes to me. I guess my biggest regret would be being unable to do things I had planned in the future:
* Go skydiving (I would really have to save up for that)
* Be a psychiatrist
* Finish of school with more than just decent grades.



I guess that's all for now. I'll answer the questions you guys left me next post, but until then. Happy Sunday!!


~Natalie (cut short by school, how lovely)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very interesting. Funny pic. I'm glad you posted this. I like your list.

ellie said...

This made me laugh...the picture. What a Saturday. Oddly, on Saturday night we had hail the size of golf balls. So strange.

Hope you have a good week.

Cait said...

Not having sex..you've got that down twice. Oh, I remember those days. But you never know when that might change. But I have a feeling you'll be brave about it.

molly said...

Oh..what a list. Hope you are having a good week.