Monday, May 16, 2011

Why Hello There....


Feels rather good to be back :). How has it been in the bloggerverse? So let's clue you in I guess. As far as Gabby goes, yeah well no longer friends, I thought it would be horrible or sad but in actuality I am a lot happier without all that drama in my life.
I got into the school band, I know, I was shocked too. Considering that the band director thinks I can't play for my life, but whatever I think I've been cleared through, lucky me. I'll show you guys the uniform some time, but for now I'm just the band geek. l

A Recent Video I Saw:


Am I the only nerd who cried while watching this?

Feeling rather exposive today I decided, if you are really curious enough, leave a question in the comments and I'll answer it honestly. Might regret this, but oh well lifes worth living (:

~Natalie

7 comments:

lucy and sarah said...

Sweet videos! So how was the musical? & What about you and Gabby? How did it end?

better days said...

What have been up to? Missed you.

Anonymous said...

your blog is really good :)

Holly said...

cool tunes. sorry to hear about you and gabby..must give details...

Unknown said...

Oh, glad you are back. You must give details!

ellie said...

Thanks for the note..so much. Can't wait to hear how school has been for you, and everything else.

ellie's desk said...

Thanks for the note. Yeah, I can hardly stand Gossip Girl myself. They don't seem to really change much on that show. And they really make Chace Crawford out to be the worst actor ever. I did see him in TWELVE..and he was pretty good.

Hope you post soon.