Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ready For Another Rant?

       Well your out of luck because boy do I have a mouthful today, starting with a familiar character in my many rants.
      Yes the never ending Gabby problem has, as you might of guessed, come back to haunt me. Well along with many other problems, but for now I shall start out with something far less hateful, not ready for World War 3 just yet.
      I guess the fact that many people now know my blog title should lead me to change it, especially the way that I kind of give away the situation of literally everything that goes on in my life, but oh well. I mean to be completely honest here, I really don't care what the people in my school think about me, I mean if I could I would probably leave this school in a heartbeat I have so many enemies that they have come to triumph over the few friends that I have, and, even those friends, really aren't true friends. I mean recently I have been really annoyed at Carolina. She is always expecting me to entertain her like her own little reality show and I mean even when I text her (need I remind you she texted me first)

Carolina: hey whats up
Natalie: Nothing much
Carolina: Oh ok just bored I know its not spelled correctly but I don't care 
Natalie: Lol okay
Carolina: idk i wanted summer to come so badly but its been a let down
Natalie: Well yeah I was dreading summer and well here it is
Carolina: i know if there could just be school but no work
Natalie: lol thats socializing i guess then
Carolina: yes
Natalie: yup
Carolina: so what now

      I guess I should explain this in debt before going all balistic on you. This is the first conversation I have ever not come up with something to say or talk about and I mean I don't mind doing that, what I hate is that she expects me to just entertain her. I mean yes, that is the point of texting someone when your bored, but I wasn't bored, I was too tired to function, and I mean I'm already in a depressing mood over the summer, I don't know about you, but quite frankly I was in no mood to talk to anyone.

On another topic. . . . .

      Yes, another Gabby problem you would think since I officially do not see us as friends anymore she would just stay away from me, leave me alone, get out of my face, but you seem my friends, you don't know gabby. So I honestly am just soo mad right now.
      So yeah I'll admit Gabby is pretty. But do you see the highlights in her hair, they piss me off. (please correct me if I'm wrong), but i think they just make her look really dumb, especially the way she has been showing them off.




at first i was like okay whatever,











then I was like I really don't care. . . .








                                                                                    
Then I was like okay we get it 


 
and then finally I was like, get the heck over yourself. I mean honestly I cannot stand people who do things just for the compliments that they get and well Gabby is definitely one of those people. One time a girl came into school with her hair in a certain style and sure enough Gabby came in with the exact same style the next day. I mean honestly, is she serious. On top of all this you should have seen her face when I said i didn't like it, she expects that everyone is just going to love her and that's not true. On top of all of this she keeps bitching around with me, quite frankly either stay out of my life or stay in it. She keeps acting like absolutely nothing happened between us and I mean, oh god, I am just a mess, well not really, just mad, haha, what else is new. 
      Imagine she sees this? Maybe I should change my url, but that's for another post

Happy Tuesday!


 A very confused,

             ~Natalie


P.S. My anthem for the past two weeks. Wish me luck, and be honest do you like her hair, maybe its just me?  

2 comments:

ellie said...

Well..most girls just love talking about themselves..ALL THE TIME. And then they have us..for their audience. I have a friend that I've decided..its best if I just listen..but then after awhile they create this friend that I'm not...so yeah, you have to speak your mind..sometimes.

lucy and sarah said...

So that's your arch-nemesis? Are those feathers? Hopefully, you won't let her or any of them get the best of you.