Sunday, June 26, 2011

Let's Try Something Inspirational For Once

 
      
      Oh well I guess its too late for that anyways. Mother why is it that you take so much pride and joy from depriving your child?

      Well this summer is not exactly going as I expected it to. My mom took away my laptop a few days ago which was within reason considering I had happened to "borrow" her credit card to order stuff off of the internet. I know, not usually within my charcter, but niether was that last post about hating on Gabby, I've been too much of a rebel lately haven't I, well a good thing, is that I haven't gotten many comments recently so I'm hoping that is mostly because no one has been reading my crapola, but anyways aside from that.
      I was going to delete the last post but I sat and figured what is it going to mean if I delete it anyways. I mean I am no super human and we all make mistakes, so I figured I'd keep it up and well this one too, as for my story I guess i might as well come clean while I'm at it.
      Well it all started when i went on amazon and saw these few cool things, which in this case I had bought my self, actually the only thing I used my mother's credit card was for a seven dollar book, but I mean I am more upset at the fact that I took it than at the fact that i used it for a purchase under seven dollars. I guess it does feel better coming clean now though.

          To continue on with my usual ranting self,

   not much happened this week to be honest summer is starting, but I just feel relieved to get that off my mind.

~Natalie

5 comments:

ellie said...

I'm glad you can see your faults. I hope things get better.

Unknown said...

I hope everything is going OK for you now. Be careful.

lucy and sarah said...

Hope you are behaving yourself. All the best.

hollyaoks fan fiction said...

thanks so much for your comment! I do hope things are going better for you.

Lux and Stan said...

Hope things are OK with you and your MOM now.